It is becoming increasingly hard to stand out in the real estate market. There are all kinds of people out there with their license who aren’t great at this business full-time but are still competing with you for listings and buyers as well. They can get photos for listings on the real estate sites and can get their listings into the paper just like everyone else. One place where you can differentiate yourself when it comes to attracting buyers and especially sellers is video. Today, there are lots of reasons to use video in your real estate business. And it is something that will make you stand out to potential sellers as well as buyers of your current listings.
Video Is The Missing Piece That Will Take Your Business From Good To Great!
– Jason Wray, CCO at Creative Edge
We’ve put together the following 10 reasons for you to use video in your real estate business:
- Real estate listings with videos receive significantly more inquiries than those without video. In fact, they receive 403% more inquiries. Can you imagine how your business could grow with that advantage?
- Buyers and sellers would prefer to work with an agent who uses video as part of their marketing efforts. The latest data suggests that 85% of buyers and sellers have indicated that preference.
- Videos grab people’s attention. Everyone is using photos. When buyers see video, it grabs their attention immediately as something that is different.
- YouTube receives over 1 billion users per month, who watch over 6 billion hours of video. This means that you have an audience for your video. You simply need to get your videos in front of that audience.
- Videos help people better understand what to expect from a listing by giving a more thorough view of the listing. This means that those increased inquiries will also be less likely to be surprised by what they find in a property.
- Over one-third of all time spent online is spent watching video. You don’t want to miss a potential buyer or seller because you don’t have video to keep their attention.
- Seeing a video is extremely helpful to buyers in the decision making process. 90% of people have stated that video has helped them make a decision when making a purchase.
- U.S. digital video ad spending will continue to climb to over $10 billion/year by the end of 2017. This means that, increasingly, video will not be seen as a bonus, but as a necessity.
- You are 5000% more likely to rank #1 for a Google search if you have video on your page than if you do not.
- Of those homebuyers who used video in the home-purchasing process, over 70% of them used it to tour the inside of the home. Video home tours are already an integral part of the buying process.
Check out this blog on real estate agents using Instagram stories > http://www.createyouredge.net/real-estate-agents-why-instagram-stories/
Schedule a free discovery call with our team! http://bit.ly/createyouredge